- Infant shelter “Vitorio Emanuele III”. Put in operation in 1928 and it was a shelter for the orphans.
- The Orphanage of Akantia. It began operating in 1891 in Kova area of Akantia.
- The Nursing Home
It was put in operation in 1895. In the beginning the building was operated as a shelter for homeless and disabled.
- Public orphanage of Male “Queen Olga“. It was in operation in June of 1947.
- Public orphanage of Female of Rhodes “Queen Child Maria “. It was in operation on June of 1947.
- The prevantorium of Vari – Agios Andreas. It was put in operation on January of 1949 for children suffering from adenopathy.
- The Nursing Home of Dodekanissos. It was in operation in January of 1948.